Us

Us

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nine Whole Months

Sweet Ryleigh celebrated her nine month birthday this past weekend. Ok, celebrated might be an exaggeration. But she did hit that nine month milestone on Saturday. I cannot believe that I have to start thinking about a first birthday party soon!


The little bug is doing some pretty cool things these days: 
She rolls. 
She sits up on her own and is just this close to getting up to sitting all by herself. {In fact, I just got a voice message from Gerti telling me that she got up on her own three times today during PT.} 
She gets up on hands and knees, and bounces her booty...so ready to take off crawling.
She waves, and it's just the cutest.
She says mama {although not always directed at me} and dada {usually directed at him} 
She gives mommy kisses, sloppy open mouth ones. 
She's working on her first two teeth. 
And she has this new scrunchy faced smile that is just to die for. 
...I'm sure there are a few other things that I am forgetting.

I may have already mentioned that she is nearly 24 lbs. We'll get official height (and weight) on Tuesday at her 9 month check-up.

A little video of one of her other new tricks. She also figured out that if she sings while you are bouncing her it sounds pretty cool too. Mimicking daddy is pretty fun too.

 
We had a weekend visit from Mimi and Pop that included purchase of Ryleigh's very own private swimming pool. But more on that in another post...
I hope everyone else had a great Memorial Day weekend too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment