Us

Us

Friday, May 11, 2012

I Have a Problem

It may be unnatural, but I seem to have a bit of a problem with superlatives and superlative type language. I just can't commit to something being the most, the biggest, the best ever. I am encountering this problem quite a bit {read twice} on this month's photo-a-day challenge. A smell you ADORE. Your FAVORITE word. Really? C'mon now. Why you gotta be like that? Can't it just be a smell I kind of like most of the time? Or a word that makes me smile every once in a while? It's too much pressure to choose the best ever. Not like I can never change my mind and have a new favorite word. But I feel like once it is posted to the interwebs, it is set in stone! From this day forth my favorite word shall be "XXXXX!" Therefore, I have skipped the photo of the day that is my favorite word. Deal with it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment