Us

Us

Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween

I'm a bit late here with my Halloween post. I couldn't decide what Ryleigh's costume should be, until a couple weeks before Halloween...


...and so her costume was decided.

First, a couple cute pics from Halloween morning.

in her cutie-cute hair bows and halloween shirt from Mimi. :-)
If I'd had more time I would have loved to make her a cute little cow costume. But, we had to settle for a store bought cow. Ron was unsure about the costume when we bought it, urging me to leave the tags on, "just in case we find something better." Once she tried it on he said, "ok, I totally underestimated the cuteness once you put the baby in the cow suit." Ha ha!



We went trick-or-treating at our local HyVee grocery store. I know, seems totally weird, right? But they had  little treat stations set up throughout the store, and the staff was all dressed in costume. It was pretty nice for a teething, cranky little cow. And since Ron had to teach is online class that night, he was able to come with us before starting class.

We had intended to go meet up with some friends for a little more trick-or-treating, but just ended up going home and handing out candy. Of course we had to snap a few more cow photos.


cutest!
then she started throwing herself back into the chair cushions.
i think it was the highlight of her night. 
 I hope everyone else had a fun Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment