Us

Us

Monday, November 26, 2012

Big News!

celebration dinner with champagne
I kind of forgot that I haven't posted here, and I think a lot of people already know - but, I got a new job!!! 
I have accepted a position as the executive staff assistant for the Associate Vice Chancellor of Health Systems Development. I will be helping to manage his schedule, set up and prepare for meetings and act as his liaison when he is out of the office. I'm sure there are many other duties that I don't know about yet. It's a pretty good position and I have only heard great things about my new boss. He is very well liked in the division. I'm still going to be working on campus, but over in the hospital/med school complex. 
...and I start next Monday! I can hardly believe it. I'm sad to be leaving my friends at MAA, but I am super excited for this new opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment