Us

Us

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Big Reveal

No, it's not our baby girl's name. You have to wait just a couple more days for that. But we do have baby's room almost finished and have some pics to share. Almost as good, right? :-)

Even though we live in a rental and don't know for sure how long we'll stay here, we decided to throw caution to the wind and paint little girls bedroom. It took daddy a few days to get it done, but he did a great job. We still want to get some pictures and things up on the walls. But if she came home tomorrow we would be ready.


Two trips to Target this past weekend we found some great additions to baby's room. Like the pink lamp. We got one on sale on Saturday and decided to get another. Well, wouldn't you know Sunday they weren't on sale anymore. Poo! I still had to have it. I love the pops of pink they add to the room.

 We are going to put toys and books on the shelf, the blankies are just stashed there temporarily.

I made this R to hang with the other frames and pictures once they are ready.

Please pay no attention to the wrinkles.


Another shot of the dresser.

I LOVE it! I have been going in and just sitting or reading. I cannot wait to bring my baby girl home to this beautiful room. Getting everything ready has definitely helped me feel more settled and excited about baby's arrival. I'm still nervous. It's just not overpowering my other feelings at the moment.

Just a couple other things.
 Snuggabunny swing all ready for a little snuggabunny. :-)

This has seriously got to be one of the CUTEST outfits in her wardrobe! With the little matching tights...Presh! I can't wait until it fits her.

Just two more days until she's here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have a baby in one month.I'm also looking to purchase all the baby stuff.I got better idea to decorate my baby room

    ReplyDelete