Us

Us

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!

Starting this post, I would like to note that my willful toddler is becoming increasingly difficult to photograph. she either will not sit still, or will not look at the camera without trying to grab it. So, with that disclaimer in mind, here are the photos of our little Christmas.

daddy is on duty
This photo was texted to me early in the day while I was at work. Yes, her shirt IS too small. And yes, her hat is on backwards. But she's pretty darn cute!

what? is there something on my face?
These were just kind of cute and silly. She had her first Oreo for dessert on Christmas eve.


christmas morning!

pure cuteness
Once she started playing with the dollhouse we had a hard time getting her interested in opening any of her other presents.



guess what? it's new jammies!
another winner (even though her face doesn't show it)
The piggy bank from Grandma Kim was also a big hit. It turns out this is a popular toddler gift with the grandma set...I hear Mimi bought the same thing!

ahhhhh. a little relaxation during nap time.

new christmas jams!
This was the best I could do with a jammie photo. She would NOT hold still. And when I turned the phone around she could see herself and kept saying "Yie Yie" - translation: Ry Ry as best we can figure. She always says it when she sees pics of herself. She "picked out" these jammies one day at the store. So of course I had to get them. They're Hello Kitty if you can't tell.

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment