Us

Us

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Well, shoot, I'm being a bad blogger again. I haven't posted in a while, but I have a pretty decent excuse. I started a new job about two and a half weeks ago, holiday parties to attend, a baby shower to host and Christmas shopping to do. Whew! Lots going on. Here are a few photos of our holiday season thus far, all courtesy of my iPhone of course.

christmas jammies + grumpy baby

We made a trip to the magic tree. Which is really just a regular tree covered in more LED Christmas lights than you have ever seen. It's pretty cool. And a popular photo spot as you can tell from all the people in the background. A Columbia holiday tradition, if you will. ;-)




and she fell asleep on the way home

We made our second annual trip to Bass Pro to see Santa.

looking a little apprehensive with Frosty and Rudolph lurking around

just testing out my camera on my new iPhone 5.  YAY!
uh oh

yep, we got the classic, "I hate Santa" photo
and I am totally a mean mommy because I think it is so funny.
had to get a pic on the wildcat bench
ok so maybe it's a bobcat, but close enough right?
And somewhere in there we got our Christmas tree. It was up with only lights for a week before I got the ornaments on. And I didn't even come close to getting them all on. But somebody in my house hates Christmas and is no help what so ever. Not pointing any fingers....


one of my favorite ornaments
Looking forward to Christmas with our little bug. I can't believe it's almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment