Us

Us

Monday, March 26, 2012

Maybe I Forgot to Mention

Last Monday we started at a new daycare center. We had been on the waiting list at UCP for quite a while at the urging of Ryleigh's PT, Gerti. The center is more accessible and they have a bit more experience caring for kiddos with different needs. I was more stressed about it than I was taking her to daycare in the first place! Of course she did just fine. I thought she'd be scared of confused with the new people. Nope. It will still be a little bit of an adjustment getting used to a new routine, but she's doing just fine.

AND she is officially a roly-poly! Our little monster can roll from her back to her belly. All by herself. Whenever she wants. One proud momma here!

After her first day at her new school.

Oh my goodness! Can you believe how much she's changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment