Us

Us

Friday, March 2, 2012

Half Birthday

Little Ryleigh's half birthday was last weekend. It came and went without much fanfare. We'll save the big party for about six more months. I cannot believe our bug is six months old already!

She had her six-month checkup today. 20lbs 2oz and 27 inches, she's a BIG girl!! She got her six-month shots too and did great.

I guess one exciting note is that we've started venturing into solid foods. Fun times! And a totally uncharted territory for mommy. I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing and mostly just wing it. With some help from my trusty Baby Bullet I've been able to make Ryleigh's meals myself. So far carrots are a big hit. Oh, and big kid likes to hold her own bottle most of the time too. Happy Friday!

Trying out some cereal for the first time.
This stuff isn't too bad.
Yummy carrots!
Yeah, I'm a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment