Us

Us

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring is finally here...maybe

Ahhh, we have finally gotten a taste of spring weather in mid-Missouri. And it seems we are going to just jump right into summer. We have already had one 80+ degree day and are expecting another tomorrow.

So here we are at week 19. Almost halfway to meeting our little nubbin! I can't believe it. Baby is about 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 ounces. This week is all about brain development. Our wee one's brain is developing the areas designated for senses and lots and lots of neurons. I've been trying to eat lots of protein to help grow this little developing brain.

I've had a very active little baby today. After I had a Starbucks decaf mocha this morning baby was moving around like crazy for quite a while. I have been feeling little wiggles occasionally, like when I go to the gym or go swimming. But, this was by far the longest amount of time I have felt movement from the nubbin. So exciting! I guess I know what to do to make sure baby's awake for the upcoming ultrasound. I have a pretty busy week coming up at work. So I hope that will help keep my mind off counting down to April 18th. I cannot wait! I was being so good and patient, but I just can't do it anymore. I want to see how he/she has grown and what's going on in there.

I guess that's all for now. Just enjoying sitting here with the the windows open, getting ready to make tacos for dinner. Yummy!
One more thing: I gotta give a shout out to my sweet niecey Madisyn, who lost her first tooth today! I love you cutie face!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment