Us

Us

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day!


Well, it’s Friday already. I am afraid I don’t really have too much to say today. 

I thought about posting some sort of joke like that we found out we are having twins. But, well, meh....
We're not by the way, just one little Rowe growing in there. :-)

We hit 18 weeks today. Our little sweet potato is about five and a half inches long and weighs about six and a half ounces. This week little nubbin’s bones are hardening and becoming stronger. The bones in the inner ear are some of the first to develop so that means baby Rowe can probably hear now. Mostly he/she can hear my tummy growling and my voice…and me laughing at all the silly things his/her daddy says and does. I laugh a lot. And thinking that is a sound our baby can hear makes me really happy. I also learned this week that baby has fingerprints by now. How cool is that!?!

My belly has definitely popped out in the last two weeks. Sometimes when I go into the restroom I am surprised when I look in the mirror! I actually look like I have a baby belly instead of a beer belly now.Thanks mom for the maternity pants! They are so comfy.

I am hoping for a little taste of spring this weekend. Seriously, enough already! We need some sunshine and warm weather. I am thinking of working on some crafty stuff this weekend with Christy. So hopefully I’ll have some pics of fun stuff to post soon. 

Oh! And I almost forgot about the final four this weekend. How could I do that?!?! GO CATS!
Have a great weekend! -c

No comments:

Post a Comment