Us

Us

Friday, August 28, 2015

Ryleigh Says

It's been a while since I've posted some of my funny conversations with Ryleigh. The girl never stops talking and there are lots of great nuggets of hilarity. Here are a few:

"Yeah, she looks like mommy, but mommy doesn't have a time bracelet."
FYI: a "time bracelet" is a watch. Ha ha!

A conversation about why we weren't going to a restaurant for dinner:
Me: "Well, maybe you should get a job and start making some money." (Yes, I actually said that to my child.)
Ry: "No mommy. I am not the maker of monies!"

For some reason she calls the Minions, "Mr. Pibb." I have no idea where she got that, but we think it's hilarious.
In case you're not familiar with the Minions. They're these guys,

She was telling me about the rules of football. Basically, you can hit and tackle people in football because that's the rules, but you can't do that to your friends.
Ryleigh: "I know all about football."
Me: "Oh, you do?"
Ryleigh: "Yeah, I have been watching football for a very long time."
Note: this conversation happened a few days before her 4th birthday.

I also recently downloaded a fun iPhone app called "Little Hoots." It lets you make fun little graphics out of the funny things your kids say.

Talking about her sister, Marin (10 months old).


No comments:

Post a Comment