Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New and Improved

I made made this little cork board for Ryleigh's room ages ago.

It's cute with her name on it and stuff, but I was never really happy with it. The major issue was that I chose that lavender fabric that is pretty much the exact same color as her walls. Well, duh...

So, last weekend I finally got my butt in gear and went to my fave nearby Joann Fabric store and got some new fabric to cover it.

 And Ta-da!!

With better spots for all her bows. 
Yay! I think it turned out really great! And it's a definite improvement over that drab, boring version from before.

*Looking at these pics I noticed that the letters were a little crooked. Luckily I put them on in such a way that they can be moved, so I was able to straighten them up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment