Us

Us

Friday, August 10, 2012

Five for Friday

Five random thoughts and/or photos from our week.

1. I can't believe in just a few weeks we will be the parents of a ONE YEAR-OLD!!!

2. we found a pretty good way to entertain the wee one while we eat dinner.
clay critters, made in the u.s.a.
3. We finally got our new grill put together and fired it up this week. Yay!

4. our big girl is just about too big for her car seat.
we're planning on shopping for a new one (or two) when we are in STL next week 

5. it was a GORGEOUS day today at mizzou!
I think we're gonna get some more use out of that grill tonight. 
Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't Clay Critters made in Lafayette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! :-) My friends own the company. And I used to work there, that's why I have so many.

      Delete